When renovating or reconstructing your office, hospital, school, housing complex, industrial building or sports hall, you will have to deal with a whole range of issues and questions. This could be anything from the development of the design, applying for permits and balancing the books to contracting and supervising the most suitable parties to actually carry out the work. Taking the necessary steps while your building remains in use, requires care and expertise. Royal HaskoningDHV will gladly assist you in this challenge.
From partial consultancy to comprehensive support.
Prior to any reconstruction or renovation work, it is important to define the exact objective and any (sustainability) goals. This provides the framework for the design and realisation of the design according to the specifications. Tasks such as selecting the right party (parties) to carry out the work, possibly by means of a tender, and supervising (project management) the work may be too time-consuming for you as the principal or management organisation. We would like to support you with these tasks. Several institutions such as the municipalities of Hoorn and Nijmegen, Schiphol and Tata Steel have already benefited from our expertise in this field.
Reconstructing ‘with the shop open'
For a large number of buildings such as hospitals, industrial buildings and theatres, the timing of the work is crucial. After all, the building will often have to remain in use during the renovation works so that normal services can continue. By having a complete overview of all processes, good consultation and smart planning, it is possible to complete renovation work with as little disturbance as possible.
Services within this area
- Advice on building costs
- Asset Information Management
- Buildings: New Ways of Working
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) for Building Projects
- Operational Asset Management
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Strategic Asset Management
- Strategic Planning Real Estate
- Strategic Portfolio Management