Benchmark by ISO55000 ScanThe increased professionalism of your asset management system adopted by our ISO55000 Scan method identifies potential asset improvements and provides solid data for long-term budgeting and cost-effective management of risks and asset performance. We are ready to identify areas of improvement regarding your asset organization. Our ISO55000 Scans are a qualitative benchmark and are compliant with PAS55. Qualitative Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) has to be determined, quantitative Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Performance Indicators will brought in place.
ExamplesWe used this Scan amongst other at the Province of Overijssel (NL) infra assets and Tata Steel industrial assets. All topics with a need for regulation were assessed. Royal HaskoningDHV analyzed which topics are mature anchored in the organization and which need further professionalization. This resulted in a guideline to be implemented for a bold and future proof asset management organization.
The public management of the Real Estate portfolio delivered by the municipal property administration of Dordrecht (NL) we assessed slightly different. Prior to a merger with the Land department of the city we were asked to perform a due diligence on the municipal Property department of the municipality.
For the Municipality of Amsterdam SE District we were asked to make a Portfolio SWOT Analysis on their Real Estate assets. Anticipating on municipal spending cuts, rising vacancy levels and a merger this client was in need for a clear asset strategy. Royal HaskoningDHV delivered business-critical information that enabled the district council to redirect its property strategy.
Services within this area
- Advice on building costs
- Asset Information Management
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) for Building Projects
- Operational Asset Management
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Strategic Asset Management
- Strategic Planning Real Estate
- Strategic Portfolio Management