When it comes to environmental considerations, liabilities in this area can be huge and often well-hidden. Whether that’s potential soil contamination or a severe risk of flooding, if these issues are not recognised in advance of a purchase, they can have a catastrophic effect on your investment.
Royal HaskoningDHV has a wealth of experience in the environmental sector, and our environmental consultants offer sustainable solutions across all of our operational sectors – from environmental and social impact assessments and energy management to waste disposal and air quality management solutions.
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
Our Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) due diligence also covers all relevant aspects such as emissions, permitting and compliance, as well as workers’ safety and the risk of accidents. The reference framework is national regulations, international best practice and any specific requirements made by our client (such as the Equator Principles and International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards).
Whether you’re looking for full environmental due diligence or a shorter ‘red flag’ report to highlight the main risks ahead of an investment, we have a long track record in carrying out transaction services in which technical and environmental due diligence are integrated , for our long-standing client base.
In all of our reports, we benchmark your project against what we know of your peers. Rest assured that our sector knowledge can help translate any potential risks into financial ratios, enabling you to understand the associated risks in good time.
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Commercial Due Diligence Maritime
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Ground Engineering
- Impact assessment and planning
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Maritime Geotechnical Engineering
- Renewable Energy Business Services
- Renewable Energy Technical Services
- Soil, Subsurface and Groundwater Consultancy
- Technical Due Diligence