Clean water is a precious resource essential for human life. As living standards improve and economic development increases, the growing need for clean water drives our agenda.
Royal HaskoningDHV has offices in 35 countries and an impressive portfolio in Indonesia. We have good understanding of both global and local issues, conditions and legislation.
This year we are completing a 5-year program advising the Indonesian government how to improve access to sanitation and clean water, a program which covers all cities and districts.
Our projects are financed by the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and bilateral development aid groups such as EKN (Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands ), USAID and AusAID.
We serve both public and private Indonesian water utility companies, such as PDAM, and provide industries on a daily basis with solutions including design, engineering, operation and maintenance support services. We specialise in optimising process water and wastewater treatment and drainage solutions.
Royal HaskoningDHV's global team works together to provide clients with world class solutions locally, through all project stages. We use tailor-made in-house technologies and patented innovations to enable clients to meet their sustainability, compliance and service delivery objectives.
- Drinking water supply and treatment
- Water transport and distribution
- Urban drainage
- Urban and rural sanitation
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Industrial water treatment
- Solid waste management
- Master planning for water, waste water, and urban drainage
- Feasibility studies and system selection studies
- Basic and detailed engineering design for water and wastewater treatment plants
- Construction supervision and management
- City sanitation strategies
- Optimisation, operational and maintenance support of water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Rehabilitation, Operate and Transfer (ROT)
- Source water Vulnerability Assessment (SVA)
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Coastal and River Engineering and Management
- Drinking water supply
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Environmental and Social Sustainability Services
- Flood Risk Management Modelling and Design
- Legal Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services
- Water Management Services