As demand for mined resources increases, the global mining industry is facing new challenges. New technologies are needed to increase productivity and safety, as well as sustainable strategies to reduce environmental impact.
Royal HaskoningDHV has worked on some of the world's largest mining projects, in many different countries. Our impressive 30-year track record in Indonesia and innovative project solutions mean that we provide clients with global expertise at a local level.
Our mining clients range from the largest listed global mining companies to small junior and exploration companies. We offer our clients consultancy and engineering solutions in all fields of mining engineering. These include; transportation, water, spatial planning and environment, building and industry, and aviation.
We cover all aspects of the development, operation and closure of mining facilities. Our team uses state-of-the-art design and modelling tools to deliver consultancy services, mine design and engineering, review work and business support.
Our expertise covers mechanical, electrical, metallurgical, environmental and logistic aspects of both surface and underground mines. We evaluate and execute projects for virtually every major mineral, and our engineers identify new methods and technologies to improve productivity while reducing pollution.
Our services are:
- Mining engineering
- Mine cooling and ventilation engineering
- Hydrology and hydrogeology study work and engineering
- Risk and asset management
- Technology selection and implementation
- Project management and construction management
- Environmental engineering
- Social impact assessment and stakeholder management
- Bulk infrastructure for mining operations
- Logistic modelling of pit to port operations
- On-mine infrastructure engineering
- Full pit to port services