Indonesia is the world’s largest archipelago with over 10,000 islands, and is fully reliant on sea transportation. This, combined with constant economic development, has led to a huge demand for new, bigger and more efficient maritime ports and related waterways.
Royal HaskoningDHV is the global market leader in maritime port and infrastructure development. Our fully integrated, multidisciplinary approach means we can deliver all the expertise a project requires, from creating new port facilities, relocating terminals, refurbishing facilities or optimising existing terminals.
Our maritime expertise covers infrastructure development over water, at the water’s edge and inland. We specialise in the development of ports, dry and liquid bulk terminals, LNG terminals, shipyards and marinas, cruise and container terminals, RoRo and offshore renewable. Our services also include the design of jetties, locks and dock gates, and facilities for the oil and gas, metals and mineral industries.
Our multidisciplinary teams cover all project stages, integrating highly sophisticated planning with expert design and implementation. We offer new ways of thinking, working closely with clients to plan, design and build safe, sustainable facilities around the world. Our complete in-house service ensures a successful outcome for clients, for each and every project.
- Dry bulk terminals
- Liquid bulk and gas terminals
- Container terminals
- Passenger and vehicle terminals, including RoRo
- Offshore renewable
- Shipyards and naval bases
- Marine pipelines
Our services are
- Special studies, including master planning and feasibility studies
- Market studies, financial and economical studies
- Basic and detailed engineering design
- Overall project management consultant
- Tender support and construction management
- Operations and maintenance
We are working on a number of prestigious port and waterway infrastructure projects in Indonesia, which include a significant role in the North Kalibaru project in Jakarta. We combine world renowned expertise in maritime civil engineering with extensive local knowledge and experience, providing clients with innovative solutions that are custom-made for the Indonesian market.
- 01 Oct 2019India’s first Aircraft Carrier Dry Dock starts operations
- 04 Apr 2019Royal HaskoningDHV announces three new strategic hires for maritime sector
- 14 Feb 2019Royal HaskoningDHV selected to master plan green field deep sea port in Bangladesh
- 07 Jun 2017Royal HaskoningDHV strengthens maritime leadership