Global maritime consultants specialising in the planning and design of marine facilities, ports, terminals and shipyards
From providing vital pathways for the effective operation of world trade to accommodating offshore installations, the maritime industry plays an important role in economic success and is increasingly contributing to sustainable energy solutions.
The drive to improve performance, energy efficiency, environmental standards and safety are ever present within the sector. Constraints over costs and timings add to the challenge.
To innovate, succeed and push forward the boundaries in this environment requires maritime consultants with the expert knowledge of marine structures and operations, a genuinely multi-disciplinary approach, and a desire to embrace digital solutions and smarter ways of thinking.
- Container Terminals
- Cruise Terminals
- Dry Bulk Terminals
- Dry Ports and Logistics Facilities
- Inland Waterways Transport (IWT)
- Intakes, Outfalls and Marine Pipelines
- Liquefied Natural Gas Terminals (LNG)
- Liquid Bulk and Chemicals Terminals
- Marinas and Waterfront Development
- Mixed Use Ports
- Naval & Defence Facilities
- Offshore Marine Supply Bases
- Roll-On/Roll-Off (RoRo) and Ferry Terminals