Alongside our core services, we have been involved in some particularly innovative and unique projects in specialist areas.
We have addressed a diverse range of subjects for clients around the world, producing ground-breaking solutions and often providing ongoing services in the given field.
Recent special projects include:
- Facilitating a competitive process to select shipyards to construct government vessels
- Taking part in tender evaluations for ship and ship block construction
- Risk analysis related to the design and construction of naval vessels
- Investigating performance and work content measures for warships
- Conducting a baseport study for a future combatant
- Providing assistance with commercial due diligence for a marine services supplier
- Identifying potential buyers for a leading European ship repair yard
- Validating the estimate to construct a cruise liner
- Producing a shipbuilding technology state-of-the-art report
We will consider addressing any maritime topic related to our core business. Please contact us to discuss how we may be able to help with your specific requirements.