This is what you will be doing:
Drive and support the Business Line Director (BLD) and the management team in the execution and implementation of our business strategy plans towards 2022 (Strong 22). Guardian together with the BLD the successful implementation of Strong22 in the business line to realize set KPI’s. This includes:
Act as strategic advisor to the BLD and DBU’s (Director Business Unit) on strategic topics like portfolio management, acquisitions and integrations: advice on business line portfolio and execute assessment on invest, di-vest and growth of various parts of the business; advice BLD and DBU’s on acquisitions at Business Line (BL) level (f.i. in due diligence, integration etc) and lead with relevant business leaders pre- and post-acquisition integration
- Work together with other leadership members in securing alignment in the implementation of Strong22.
- Preparation and discussions on strategic topics in the management teams.
- Support the BLD in reporting on progress on strategy towards stakeholders like Executive Board as part of BL preview cycles.
- Provide updates on the Business line Strong22 strategy based on new insights and decisions.
- Act as project leader for strategic projects in the business line to support line management in execution.
- Represents the BL towards cross BL discussion to ensure alignment on strategic initiatives.
Collaborates and provides guidance to the transformation coordinator in the implementation of the identified transformations from a strategy perspective in the business line
Ensure effective Business Line investment and innovation management for the business line in line with strategic choices and BL portfolio. This includes:
- Manages the investment fund of Smart solutions.
- Alignment on priorities, managing SLA’s, like digital lab, innovation capabilities etc.
- Provides support and guidance to the program manager and automated engineering digital tooling to ensure strategic alignment and investment management in tooling.
- Master degree level qualification;
- Minimum of 10 years post degree experience;
- Strategic Thinker, Hands on;
- Good Planning and Organization skills;
- Self-starter, pro-active, can do mentality;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal /writing).
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, 28 days holiday and a flexible working policy.
More information about this vacancy? Contact Mirjam Boer, Lead recruiter: +31 88 348 48 00.