Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide engineering and project management and consultancy firm, with 6000 colleagues spread over 150 countries. Each and every one of us is committed to working with clients and partners on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy.
We’ve been around for more than 137 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organization of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have the ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners.
The Site Engineer will form part of the core team of the Supervision team.
Each in their working field, each Site Engineer will be responsible for the supervision tasks. This means that they will be working closely together with the team of inspectors and surveyors for the actual supervision work outside in the field.
Besides this outside supervision work, they will be involved in reviewing and monitoring the progress of the contractors’ work, review of method statements and shop drawings, checking change orders, approving contractors’ documents, etc. The Site Engineer will also prepare the progress reports and (if required) the specific report for their part of the work.
The Site Engineer will have a team of inspectors and surveyors reporting directly to him.
The Site Engineer will report directly to the Team Leader or the Deputy Team leader if the Team Leader is absent
You are a professional and mature team player. You are knowledgeable on structural subjects and have a passion for making the world a better place. Furthermore, your profile consists of:
- Holding minimum bachelor’s degree of Marine/Civil engineering, preferably master’s degree from reputable University
- Having at least 3-5 years of experience as Site Engineer
- Having experience in feasibility of port development plan is preferable
- Computer literate, familiar with geotechnical software (PLAXIS, Geodeft, etc) or structural software (SAP,ETABS,etc) or hydraulic modelling software (MIKE 21, SMS, etc) will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in standards and codes (SNI and International codes)
- Able to use AutoCAD
- Wide knowledge in port and marine business sector in Indonesia. Having good network with relevant government institutes, client, contractors and consultants will be an advantage
- Good level of English skills (oral and written)
- Willing to travel through Indonesia and neighbouring countries (if required)
- Able to work in a team
- Have strong leadership attitude
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference in a large international company. We are an attractive employer with a good international market position that offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer an inspiring working environment in a professional and internationally successful company. Characteristics of our company is the freedom and responsibility to develop your own initiatives. We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
Interested? Please apply via the application button.
Please submit your candidacy (CV and motivation letter) in business English. If you have any questions about the vacancy or the role, please contact [email protected]
We prefer candidates that apply on their own accord. Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated for this role.