About our team
Royal HaskoningDHV is founded in 1881 and a highly-respected engineering consultancy company with offices in 30 countries around the world and 40+ year presence across Asia Pacific region. The advisory group Consultancy & Digital Solutions is a multidisciplinary team of consultants, simulation modelers and engineers focused on bringing new value-added and data-driven services on top of our existing Engineering & Design (EPCM) offerings. Our digital solutions help inform, optimize, and de-risk strategic CAPEX investments and improve operational performance at asset, facility, and supply chain levels.
The Consultancy & Digital Solutions team is adding data-driven services on top of our existing Engineering & Design offerings.
As our new Simulation Consultant, you will understand and capture client requirements, then devise and deliver innovative solutions through simulation modelling and professional consultancy skills. You will working with an impressive range of blue chip, global brand clients focusing on improving Site Design, Logistics and Manufacturing/Process systems through applying your discrete event simulation expertise to solve their challenges. You will have the opportunity to define how the engineering industry will use predictive simulation to optimize and de-risk the design process.
In the role you wil use WITNESS predictive simulation software by Lanner (a Royal HaskoningDHV Company) WITNESS is widely acknowledged as a pioneering leader in predictive simulation and optimisation software and you will have support of simulation and consultancy experts within the company.
Candidates must have previous experience delivering projects using dynamic simulation as this role will be expected to lead the simulation portion of project delivery. Candidates will bring experience with hands-on delivery of operational improvement within a manufacturing, operations or supply chain environment to speak the language of our clients. Candidates should have following experience and skill sets to the role:
- A degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant fields.
- Knowledge and experience using dynamic simulation software (ideally WITNESS) is required.
- Knowledge of master planning, plan layout design and optimization, storage systems and logistics and supply chain models.
- Experience of business and operational improvement concepts (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma).
- A strong focus on customers, developing customer relationships to take them through the full project process.
- Effective project and client management and communication skills to deliver projects.
- Highly motivated and willing to bring an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
We require candidates to be based in Singapore or Vietnam or Jakarta and have proper work permits in one of the these locations. If this role sounds like the right challenge, we are interested in hearing from you! Please apply with a CV and short motivation letter.