- Setting up and managing CSA works at construction site.
- Controlling contractors,
- Liaising with clients.
- Attend weekly site meetings and technical discussion
- Supporting Monthly / Weekly Reporting.
- Implementing QA/ QC & Safety system.
- Supervise and conduct inspections of CSA works and all related issues.
- Checking shop drawings / method statements
- Checking / following up on material approvals / procurement schedules etc.
- Leading in all civil site issues that need to be comply with legal standard requirements.
- Co-ordination with other engineering disciplines
- Prepare an Inspection and Testing Plan also material control sheet
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met and reviewing progress
- Graduate from University or Poly-technique
- At least 8-year experience (prefer with foreign company) in construction supervision field.
- Civil site supervision certificate
- Mature, dynamic and independent in works
- Good spoken/ written in English
- Good communication to foreign people.
- Able to demonstrate excellent labor management skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvement where necessary
- Good planning & time management skills
* Contract 13 months and work location in Central Vietnam