Working with Revit in Digital Engineering environtment
We currently have an open vacancy Senior Revit Modeler in the Advisory Group Maritime & Aviation (M&A) Vietnam at the HCMC office.
The successful applicants will be working in a very positive and professional environment.
We offer on-the-job-training by international experts, good labor conditions and the possibility for inter-company rotation, if wished also outside Vietnam.
Role Responsibilities & Activities:
- Execution of Revit modelling and drawing output in compliance with BIM Protocol and agreed standards.
- Script writing for automation/parametric design (Dynamo or Python)
- Clash-Detection reporting and resolution.
- Integration and data management for interoperability across software applications.
- Extraction of data for quantity take-off and material schedules.
- Coordinate hand over of model and data at agreed project milestones.
- Training of junior modelers
- Working location at Ho Chi Minh office
- Engineering or College Degree, preferably in Civil Engineering.
- Good understanding of structure/construction methodology and drawing
- At least 7 years’ experience in producing technical drawings using Revit, preferably with professional international companies.
- Script writing skill for automation/parametric design (Dynamo or Python)
- Self-checking and management of own work to achieve the highest quality according to the company QMS
- Good communication skills (reading, writing, speaking), both English and Vietnamese
- Willing to travel as per project requirementsRole Responsibilities & Activities:
Report to the relevant Team Leader and/or Project Manager.