Russian civil engineer readdy for a challenge in The Netherlands.
Royal HaskoningDHV is a globally leading service provider in the field of Maritime Services and Developments. We have a strong reputation for designing and managing port developments,
shipyards, dry docks, port terminals and other maritime structures. We work on many high-profile projects on behalf of public and private developers at locations across the world, making us the first port of call for maritime consultancy.
We have a strong track record of maritime projects in Russia where we carry out studies for different clients such as developers, financiers and port operators. We are currently looking for people to strengthen our capabilities in the Russian market, and to strengthen our team in our Rotterdam office in the Netherlands.
As Engineer you will be working on a variety of projects for different clients in the Port and Maritime field. You will be an important member of our engineering and consultant team based in Rotterdam (relocation allowance will be provided, if applicable).
You will develop and expand the capabilities of the team servicing our projects in Russia and support our senior engineers and consultants in their day to day tasks; Our projects cover a wide range; such as due diligence studies, logistic studies, feasibility studies, conceptual design. You will be doing this from our office in Rotterdam, but an occasional site visit is part of the job as well.
- You preferably have a background in Civil Engineering (not building related), Logistics or Maritime Technology.
- You have proven experience working with Russian Codes and guidelines.
- You have about 3-5 years working experience with a passion for maritime projects and port developments.
- Your mother tongue should be Russian and you should have a good grasp of business English for communication within the company.
In addition, you have:
- experience with design processes in Russia;
- experience with permit applications in Russia;
- good oral and written communication skills (both Russian and English).
We offer you the opportunity to become part of a group of passionate highly qualified people working together to realise port developments around the world. Our work is centered around the skills of our staff, getting the best out of the whole team. We offer flexibility in working hours, and can offer an attractive remuneration package.
Is this the challenge you are looking for? Then apply now to get in touch with our recruiters. For more information first, please can contact Rutger Over at: firstname.lastname@example.org.