You will be a part of our small but dynamic team based in Manila from where we deliver both large-scale complex projects and small-scale specialist ones within the water sector, focusing on land reclamation and resilience. As a project manager, you will be responsible through all stages of the project, from writing proposals to developing concept and detailed designs leading to construction documents. Your role will be a mix of work, both in the office and on site, and you will coordinate and work alongside skilled and experienced national and international colleagues.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting clients, developing leads into proposals and negotiating project award;
- Manage and lead projects throughout the complete project life cycle;
- Develop, lead and manage the Royal HaskoningDHV team;
- Initiate, analyse and appraise solutions;
- Be in charge of all internal project controls: e.g. planning, cost control, project administration and contract management;
- Take overall responsibility for project deliverables to the client meeting expectations for budget, quality and programme.
Within this role we expect:
- Excellent time and workload management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Confident and outgoing nature;
- Able to build and maintain a trusted advisor status with clients and internally;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business needs within the Philippines;
- > 10 years of experience in the management of engineering and construction projects;
- Sound technical understanding of Water engineering (preferably coastal, flood, reclamation);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal);
- Trained in formal project management such as IDMA and Prince 2;
- Knowledge of FIDIC consultancy and construction contracts.
As Royal HaskoningDHV operate projects with a BIM approach, you are expected to be aware of BIM standards and your role within it and ideally have practical experience. You will be expected to undertake the relevant training courses via our Digital Academy within your first months of employment and deliver projects in with a digital way of working