Thinking along, thinking ahead and troubleshooting, in other words old-fashioned project management! In our case for clients with high quality requirements and a focus on results within a minimum timeframe. As Project Manager Data Centers you are active for internationally leading Datacenter operators. You are the first point of contact on the 'what & how' of their new Datacenters. With your highly developed communication skills and thorough professional knowledge, you think along in the business cases of our clients, after which you can translate these into practical solutions for the design, location and preconditions of their new datacenters. Due to the high pressure on the data market, speed is of crucial importance. You acknowledge this pressure and know how to respond to it by providing content and creative solutions that you manage towards the highest levels at the client. If you want to become our new colleague, we would like to put you to the test in a first meeting!
To adequately fulfill this job, we expect you to answer the following requirements;
- You have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in multidisciplinary design for Industrial or similar clients;
- You are a creative engineer and have a problem solving attitude;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills towards colleagues as well as clients;
- You have a good command of the English and German language;
- Mainly you are working in the Netherlands and Germany, but you are willing to work internationally (primarily Europe).
As one of the biggest engineering and consultancy firms of Europe we are innovative, but realistic. We try to achieve perfection, but are also decisive. We are surprising, but always dependable. That is Royal HaskoningDHV. Are you? In that case we could be a perfect match.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. Furthermore you’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment.
For more information, please contact Lotte van Boxmeer, +31883481976, firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency acquisition please!