Royal HaskoningDHV has been making a world of difference in people’s lives since 1881. As an independent international engineering and project management consultancy firm, we have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for 135 years. Our more than 6,000 colleagues, spread over 150 countries are committed to our promise to enhance society together.
We combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of engineering and consultancy services across the globe. Within Royal HaskoningDHV you will be employed in the advisory group Design & Engineering [RdR1] which is part of our Multinationals Business Unit. You will be based in one of our offices in the Netherlands. [RdR2] As the Process Engineering Lead your will play an important role in shaping this expanding business area with a focus on FMCG industries including Foods, Beverage, Dairy, Food Ingredients, Home and Personal Care.
We follow our clients globally and work for them out of our global offices. You will be involved in cross-regional alignment of our capabilities and collaborate with our overseas offices.
As Process Lead you will be responsible for developing and leading our Process Engineering capability based in the Netherlands. Responsibilities will include;
- Leading a team of process and related disciplines engineers to deliver front end consultancy, feasibility, concept and schematic engineering projects. The team will specialise in scope that includes client core processes;
- Reporting to the Director Advisory Group Design & Engineering I and playing an active role in his Leadership Team;
- Creating and implementing strategy in the areas of internal skills development, acquisition of appropriate design systems, creation of an eco-system of process engineering partners that bring specialised process technology / industry sector knowledge and skills;
- Providing specialist input to other teams within our business;
- Supporting business development including the writing of proposals and attending client meetings;
- Co-development of marketing materials (With the BU Marketing Team).
The role will focus on building process engineering capability in
the Netherlands however you will be part of our global network of process
engineers / consultants with links to centres in Asia, Africa and the UK. For
the right candidate there will also be opportunities to develop the role in
areas such as account management and project directorship, consistent with your
responsibilities as a team leader.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a process engineering role within an engineering / consultancy company;
First-hand experience of one or more FMCG industry sectors;
- Previous experience should include project management, preparation of proposals, leadership of a multi-disciplinary project / team;
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills in Dutch and English. Willing to adapt to working in an international and culturally diverse environment;
- A team leader / player not afraid to take responsibility;
- You are able to build and maintain a trusted advisor status with clients.
- Relevant University Degree [RdR3]in Process / Mechanical or other relevant engineering discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a process engineer role within an engineering / consultancy Company;
- First-hand experience of one or more FMCG industry sectors;
- Strong engineering and project management skills;
- Network in a FMCG manufacturing company is an advantage;
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills, both verbal and written.
You will be based in Rotterdam, Nijmegen, or Eindhoven. As our
clients are based all over the Netherlands and internationally, flexibility towards
traveling is expected.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. We have a people centric and open culture, where people feel safe and valued independent of their background or heritage. For people who display ownership, there is freedom to venture on exciting new business opportunities and work with the world’s most well-known companies. We aim to achieve a diverse working culture. Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal competences. You'll receive a competitive salary, an excellent package of flexible terms of employment and we offer a wide array of personal development courses.
For more info, please call Edward van Seumeren at: +31 6 51 36 81 56.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated!