Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide engineering and project management and consultancy firm, with 6000 colleagues spread over 150 countries. Each and every one of us is committed to working with clients and partners on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy.
We’ve been around for more than 137 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organization of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have the ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners.
You have a passion for architecture. Designing, modelling, drawing and making a difference are subjects you are passionate about. You would like to be part of a passionate international team working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. Your workload will consist of:
- Report to Head of Construction as line manager;
- Report to Site Engineer and Construction Manager in project level;
- Supervision of the correct execution of the activities of contractors/vendors in accordance with the approved drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions;
- Carry out the daily quality inspection and fill out the QA check forms for the inspection of the Works. Ensure that the Works done as per project requirements;
- The identification of major deviations, the preparation of a report and the direct information of all those involved in this; Including the health, safety and environmental aspects of that part of the work being supervised;
- Checking whether for activities supervise, the necessary work permits are present;
- Review contractors shop drawings and coordinate with Site Engineer and to include client approvals where necessary;
- Advise site instructions to Site Engineer and responses to RFI from contractor after receiving instruction from Site Engineer or Construction Manager and client approval where necessary;
- Prepare quality Non-Conformity Report (NCR) for Construction Manager to distribute to Construction Contractor;
- Monitor daily progress on site and report to Site Engineer;
- Participate in Daily and weekly coordination meetings and discipline specific meetings;
- Prepare daily report on activities completed and compare versus plan to ensure that the right information gets reported in weekly report and discussed at weekly coordination meetings;
- To verify actual work progress on site against contactor claim;
- Inspections of workshop and witnessing of tests;
- Prepare the defects list of the works towards the end of the construction or installation works;
- Ensure safety requirement being followed in the supervised area;
- Develop and monitor snag at the end of installation/construction works;
- To provide technical guidance on site with the coordination of discipline engineer and Construction Manager in the absence of site engineer;
- You are a professional and mature team player. You are knowledgeable on architectural subjects and have a passion for making the world a better place. Furthermore, your profile consists of:
- A professional degree in Mechanical with 5-8 years of relevant working experience post-graduation.
- Experience in Multi discipline project, highly Mechanical and Piping works.
- Good understanding of Indonesian and/or international regulations/standards.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Team player and problem-solving oriented.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experienced in detailing, building technology, construction techniques, related engineering principles, and sustainability strategies.
- Proficient in software packages such as MS Office.
- Confident working on complex, large scale industrial projects in an international organization.
- Good command of the English language.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference in a large international company. We are an attractive employer with a good international market position that offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer an inspiring working environment in a professional and internationally successful company. Characteristics of our company is the freedom and responsibility to develop your own initiatives. We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
Interested? Please apply via the application button.
Please submit your candidacy (CV and motivation letter) in business English. If you have any questions about the vacancy or the role, please contact [email protected]
We prefer candidates that apply on their own accord. Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated for this role.