About our team
Royal HaskoningDHV is founded in 1881 and a highly-respected engineering consultancy company with offices in 30 countries around the world and 40+ year presence across Asia Pacific region. The advisory group Consultancy & Digital Solutions is a multidisciplinary team of consultants, simulation modelers and engineers focused on bringing new value-added and data-driven services on top of our existing Engineering & Design (EPCM) offerings. Our digital solutions help inform, optimize, and de-risk strategic CAPEX investments and improve operational performance at asset, facility, and supply chain levels.
The Consultancy & Digital Solutions team is adding data-driven services on top of our existing Engineering & Design offerings.
As our new Logistics Solutions Consultant, you will understand and capture client requirements, then devise and deliver innovative solutions using your logistics & material flow expertise along with your professional consultancy skills. You will working with an impressive range of blue chip, global brand clients focusing on improving Site engineering design and optimization and solving challenging Logistics and material flow challenges. You will be a part of a team with the opportunity to define how the engineering industry will use predictive simulation to optimize and de-risk the design process.
Candidates must have previous experience delivering logistics and supply chain improvement projects. Candidates will bring experience with hands-on delivery of operational improvement within a manufacturing, operations or supply chain environment to speak the language of our clients. Candidates should have following experience and skill sets to the role:
- A degree in Logistics, Supply Chain/Operations, Econometrics, or equivalent relevant fields.
- A strong statistics and analytical skill set – you are able to manage large data sets and draw insights and conclusions for our clients
- Knowledge of master planning, plan layout design and optimization, storage systems and logistics and supply chain models.
- Experience of business and operational improvement concepts (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma).
- A strong focus on customers, developing customer relationships to take them through the full project process.
- Effective project and client management and communication skills to deliver projects.
- Highly motivated and willing to bring an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
- Knowledge and experience using dynamic simulation software (ex. WITNESS Horizon) is beneficial.
We require candidates to be based in Singapore or Vietnam or Jakarta and have proper work permits in one of the these locations. If this role sounds like the right challenge, we are interested in hearing from you! Please apply with a CV and short motivation letter.