Duration: 3 to 9 months │ start date: From June 2020 or later |
The Nereda Business Unit of the Business Line Water delivers Nereda® wastewater technology all over the world. With more than 70 projects in 6 continents, Nereda® wastewater plants are internationally being used for sustainable and cost-effective treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater. You will be part of Nereda® team and be based at our headquarters in Amersfoort. A nice location with an open office space and open culture.
You will support our team with our asset database of Nereda® plants and contribute for the improvement and further development of our database of assets.
- studying a BSc or MSc in Engineering (process, chemical, mechanical, civil…);
- available for a period of at least 3 (and max 9 months) from June 2020 or later;
- excellent command of English (verbal and in writing);
- in possession of a valid stay-permit in The Netherlands during the internship.
- make a visible contribution to the growth of our business;
- experience working in an international engineering and project management consultancy;
- have access to and apply state-of-the-art techniques and knowledge in the fields of waste water treatment;
- get great guidance and help from your colleagues;
- receive internship allowance.
How to apply?
Please submit your resume and short motivation via the “Apply” button.
For more info, please contact Lisanne van Ophem (firstname.lastname@example.org).