Can you lead and manage multidisciplinary teams?
We combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of consultancy services. Within Royal HaskoningDHV you will be employed in the advisory group Project Management & Consultancy Multinationals. Our Business Case Consultancy portfolio is growing and therefore we are looking for new colleagues.
As a Business Case Consultant you collaborate with our multinational clients. Together with these clients you investigate the potential value of a new project or initiative. Our projects are international and diverse. The studies include e.g. market analysis, supply chain analysis, technical concept, process set-up, CAPEX and OPEX estimation and financial investment analysis (NPV, IRR, Sensitivity analysis).
You will be leading and managing multidisciplinary RHDHV teams and act as the single point of contact to the client. In line with the above, you are expected to understand our client´s primary processes.
As a Consultant you as well support business development, hence you are expected to have a personal network of potential clients and you have the commercial skills to develop accounts into sustainable repeating business.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effortlessly adjust yourself in an international and cultural diverse environment;
- A team player and not afraid to take responsibility;
- You are able to build and maintain a trusted advisor status with clients;
- An entrepreneur with strong business acumen and sound understanding of business financials with a clear market drive;
- Awareness of international standards and developments in the fields of health, safety and sustainability and actively promote these in your projects.
- Someone who dislikes bureaucracy and has a tendency to get things done;
- Power to innovate and to let the team grow.
- Relevant University Degree;
- Preferable in business administration, finance or other business studies;
- Background in- or affinity with (process) engineering;
- 5 -10 years’ experience in Business Case-, strategy and/or investment consultancy preferably in the FMCG sector (food, beverages and other consumer goods);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Previous employment at a manufacturing company is an advantage;
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As our clients are based all over APAC, therefore flexibility towards traveling is expected.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding process will always be based on your personal competences. You'll receive a competitive salary, an excellent package of flexible terms of employment and we offer a wide array of personal development courses.
For more info, please call Sabine Bink at: +31 6 12 47 05 96.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated!