Royal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with 6000 colleagues spread over 140 countries. Each and every one of us is committed to working with clients and partners on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy. Sounds pretty amazing, right?
We’ve been around for more than 137 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners.
Overall purpose of the role
Marketing comms: Based on centrally created marketing materials for Leading Services and Premium Export services, lead the tailoring and (re) production of these marketing materials for APAC based engagements with clients, prospects and partners. This to equip and support APAC business development and sales colleagues in their lead and sales generation activities.
Corporate comms: Implement centrally
created company positioning activities (campaigns), with the aim to increase
corporate brand visibility, awareness, promote and protect the company reputation.
Target audience are clients, talents and partners.
For both activities, operational advise and coordination on execution plans and engagement platforms is required. This to ensure the the business tells our story to the right audience at the right time on the right channels.
- Support on overall marketing and sales activities, preparations and deliverables;
- Develop audience-specific messaging and advise on integrated communication mix in close cooperation with marketeers and DBU´s
- Translate centrally created messaging and materials into locally meaningful collateral.
- Maintain an inventory of relevant collateral for key market segments, in alignment with BL´s propositions and corporate guidelines
- Build RHDHV’s local media and digital/social media presence, daily management of social media and website with a focus on the local propositions, references-cases linked to BL strategic growth focus.
- Successfully plan and execute company positioning activities predominantly in Indonesia, Vietnam and Australia.
- Support Employer Branding activities in close cooperation with HR- Talent Acquisition.
- Provide appropriate reporting and status updates to CGD Comms and Brand, strategic marketers
What we are looking for:
- Good written and spoken English (level C1 for NL staff)
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred eg
- CRM, salesforce/navigator, HTML, marketing automation tools like Click Dimensions and other online analytics packages and databases
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality content creation and deliverables.
- Ability to consistently deliver on-time and within budget
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and highly cross-functional B2B organization.
- A digital native with an affinity for technology
- Data driven attitude: true data curiosity and the ability to derive new insights
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Proactive and tenacious to drive successful execution of campaigns.
You will be based in our Singapore, Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh City Office. This is a part time position.