- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Electrical Design & Engineering Work.
- Closely monitor and supervise the Contractors/ Subcontractors to ensure proper installation and commissioning of all Electrical Installations during the construction phase
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted on all Electrical work. The latter in close collaboration with the Client, Architect and the Project Manager.
- Extensive experience with Design & Engineering of: power (low, medium and high Voltage), uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, diesel generators, lighting systems, ICT, Security installations, Fire Detection and Alarms, manufacturing equipment’s.
- Extensive experience with Industrial projects (production plants FMCG/F&B) and related facilities.
- Experience in projects for Multinational Clients is preferred.
- Technical Program of Requirements for Electrical services.
- Design & Engineering of all applicable phases.
- Interface management with other disciplines and parties (i.e. Consultants, Vendors, Subcontractors, Equipment Suppliers, etc.)
- Continually monitors performance of all assigned Electrical engineers and personnel.
- Ensures quality control procedures are being followed and maintained.
- Controls Electrical Contractors costs and variations.
- Supervises the execution of Electrical works during construction incl. HSE (safe way of working).
- Provides technical advice and assistance to Contractors staff as requested.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- 10-15 years practical experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Project, Word, Excel, AUTOCAD, and all related software’s for Electrical design & engineering works.
- French speaking candidates are welcome to apply.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Royal HaskoningDHV is looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.