Digital Water Talent Programme
Do you want to enhance society by applying your digital skills in our water projects? Do you want to be part of an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies and the brightest and smartest people? We are looking for digital savvy youngsters and experts keen to develop and hone their digital skills. Let the world benefit from your talent! Join our Digital Water Talent Programme.
2-year programme will acquaint you with all aspects of our (inter)national
services in the Water arena, working for various clients, like water
authorities, Rijkswaterstaat, private sector and international clients, e.g. World
Bank. You will
be involved in multiple projects allowing you to simultaneously grow as a professional,
in an environment where teamwork, ownership and empowerment are highly valued. This
extensive training programme will enhance your digital and innovation savviness,
by offering you a mentor and courses at our Digital Academy: digital engineering,
data science/AI, Python, Scrum etc.; as well as allowing you to participate in
our Young Professional Programme to develop your communication, leadership and
project management skills.
After the 24 months you will be ready for your next step within Royal HaskoningDHV as a Digital Water Talent!
Does this appeal to you?
- Do you want to contribute to the world-wide water related challenges and the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Do you want to speed up the digital transformation in the water sector?
- Have you recently obtained or are you about to receive your Higher professional degree / University degree in one of the following or similar areas, e.g. Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Automation, Ecology, Water Management, information Management, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, (International) Economics or Commercial Economics?
- It is a bonus if you have experience with one or more software tools such as REVit, 3D, Phyton, NAVIS works, Infraworks, Matlab, GIS.
- Language: B2 level in Dutch, with proficiency in the English language: both in speaking and writing is required.
- Work experience: 0-2 years
Then apply now for our recruitment day and who knows, this may be the start of a great digital water adventure. To apply, please send us your motivation letter and CV. If selected, you will receive further notification regarding the recruitment day and schedule.
Want to get more information first then click https://www.royalhaskoningdhv.com/en-gb/careers/digital-water-talent-programme!