As Design Engineering Consultant MCF you will be tasked with managing designs and delivering high quality results within multidisciplinary project teams consisting of datacenter system consultants, architects and engineers. Your responsibilities will include working closely with our clients and other key stakeholders to deliver optimal results and implement our vision to be the "World's leading Datacenter Consultant".
You will be responsible for managing and leading multidisciplinary design assignments covering special datacenter disciplines including but not limited to: cooling, security and safety systems, low voltage systems, UPS, all used to:
- Engineer the electrical work packages under the responsibility of a Lead Engineer;
- Deliver project docs., ensuring the quality and flow of information for contractors, vendors and regulatory authorities;
- Write technical specifications and reports for tenders;
- Assist the project manager preparing/reviewing project life cycle costs;
- Review contractor pre-qualifications and tender evaluation summaries for tender reviews;
- Evaluate proposals and recommendations to clients regarding vendor selection;
- Represent the firm on factory acceptance tests and site commissioning activities for various electrical packages.
This is you:
- A bachelor or masters graduate in electrical engineering or HIT-E;
- A minimum of five years relevant working experience in high voltage design/installation design;
- Solid knowledge of standard practices in the design and construction industry;
- An entrepreneurial, proactive and flexible attitude;
- Result oriented, proactive, problem solving attitude;
- You perform best in a multidisciplinary team;
- An excellent communicator towards colleagues and clients;
- Good command of English both written and spoken;
Flexible towards (international) traveling.