Engineer of Aquasuite® Nereda Controller
Are you open to a new challenge and want to make a difference to our planet? Do you want to contribute to the worldwide roll out of innovative water technologies such as Nereda®? If you want to be part of a small and dedicated team in a dynamic and international environment, please read on.
Our purpose at Royal HaskoningDHV is to enhance society together; to make a real difference to the world. Our ambition is to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice, with clients and partners, to have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy.
The business unit, Products & Innovation, forms part of the business line Water and delivers Nereda® wastewater treatment installations worldwide. Nereda® plants provide sustainable and cost-effective treatment of industrial and domestic wastewater. With the fast growing number of Nereda® partners and plants worldwide, we are looking for a Delivery Engineer of Aquasuite® Nereda Controller.
We are looking for an experienced professional. The core task is to take part on the delivery of projects globally, being responsible for design, configuration and testing up to commissioning of the Aquasuite Nereda® controller on each site. We are scaling up considerably and that offers great opportunities.
As part of the Nereda® team you will also take part in other digital developments of the Nereda® product such as the community portal (Mynereda), digital engineering, data science or control room.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in the delivery of industrial process automation, software solutions or control engineering;
- BSc in industrial automation, computer science, electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience within the water sector works to your advantage;
- Experience with PLCs/SCADA, automation, preferably in water/wastewater
- Customer-oriented - experience with stakeholder management;
- Problem-solving and results driven;
- Because we are scaling up internationally, you need to be available for short trips abroad;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is also an advantage.
What do we offer
You will work within the business unit Products & Innovation within the Water business line. We offer a good working atmosphere, dynamic and internationally driven. We value our culture and people and we reward based on performance and personal competences.
Please submit your resume and short covering letter via the “Apply” button. If you have any questions please contact Arno van Smeden at firstname.lastname@example.org.