Contract & Vendor Manager
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading project management, engineering and consultancy firm. With over 6,000 professionals, our company offers worldwide consultancy services to governments and major corporates from 150 offices in 35 countries. Social responsibility is in our DNA. We actively contribute to society, supporting a healthy environment and prosperous economy.
Digital is increasingly becoming an integral part of the services that we offer to our customers. At Royal HaskoningDHV, we work with the latest technology; from augmented reality to parametric design and from drones to artificial intelligence. Digitization is not our goal but a way of working to create a larger and even more sustainable impact on society.
Our Corporate Group Workplace Solutions department with 110 employees is supported by professional suppliers, amongst which Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as our ICT service provider. Our mission is to supply expertise to support our business needs, processes and global way of working. By providing innovative, collaborative, future proof and cost-effective solutions.
The productivity of our employees and thus the success of our organization depends on the performance of our ICT and Facility service suppliers. That is why we, together with a team of contract and vendor managers, continuously focus on optimal cooperation with our supplier.
We are looking for a colleague who will strengthen the
Workplace Solutions contract management department.
You would be based mainly in our Nijmegen office.
What will be your role?
As contract and vendor manager, you:
- Understand our company business requirements.
- Know the supplier landscape and the market developments therein.
- Guide supplier sections, contract and embed IT and Facility services into operation.
- Manage contract lifecycles; advise and guide reviews, optimizations, consolidations and renewals.
- Guard the service performance of our suppliers to get the best value. With focus on fair and good relationships.
You are a contract and supplier manager who steps in where and when needed. Working in an international 24/7 environment is nothing new to you.
You recognise yourself in:
- Experienced in procurement, contract and supplier management
- Common sense, flexible and motivated to deliver service quality
- Fair and critical, drive to improve
- Broad ICT knowledge and basic Facility Management knowledge
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in Dutch
- Organizational sensitivity
- Team builder, getting things done
- Aware of cultural differences
We offer you:
We believe in taking responsibility and results. Above all we support a culture of growth, respect and transparency. We take care of a good working atmosphere where collegiality and development of the organisation and staff is key. We offer opportunities for education and combine this with an excellent package of labour conditions.
Please contact us!
Is this the challenge you are looking for? Please contact our recruiters or directly Patrick Witjes, Manager Contract Management within the Corporate Group Workplace Solutions via email@example.com or +31883486746