Do you have excellent visual programming skills and an Engineering / Architect background? Are you looking for a position in which your professional development is central? Are you a passionate Computational Design specialist, looking for a versatile challenge within a pleasant and driven team? Then we are looking for you!
Royal HaskoningDHV has been making a world of difference in people’s lives since 1881. As an independent international engineering and project management consultancy firm, we have been working with clients to successfully deliver projects which contribute to improving living circumstances around the world for 135 years. Our more than 6,000 colleagues, spread over 150 countries are committed to our promise to enhance society together.
We combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of engineering and consultancy services across the globe. Within Royal HaskoningDHV you will be employed in the ParametricLAB which is part of our Multinationals Business Unit.
The ParametricLAB is a small team of front-runners implementing computational design in our projects. As a Computational Design Specialist you will work together with other disciplines within our company, integrating their expertise. You will be assisting us in making a difference for our clients, creating new and innovative solutions together with them. Our clients are leading companies in the Multinational market, challenging us to help them grow.
For more information see: https://www.royalhaskoningdhv.com/parametric-design
What you will do
The following activities are central:
- Execute projects from initiation to completion
- Will be responsible for the quality, client satisfaction and the targets of the project
- Develop parametric design models with the team
- Capture and transfer knowledge of the Parametric Way of Working
- Train colleagues in data-driven design methods
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the domain
You have the
For the Computational Design Specialist role we are looking for someone with:
- A background in engineering and/or architecture
- 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Grasshopper/Rhino is required
- Experience with Python, Dynamo and Revit is a benefit
- Affinity with programming languages and automation in the building industry is a must
- Experience with internal stakeholder management and project work
- Core competencies: precise, analytical, communicative, good at cooperation, independent
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
What can we offer you?
As the largest engineering firm in the Netherlands, we are innovative, but realistic. Perfectionist, but decisive. Surprising, but always and everywhere reliable. That is Royal HaskoningDHV in a nutshell. Are you? Then our company is really something for you. We offer a good working atmosphere, in which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. Entrepreneurship and innovation are stimulated in our organization. There is plenty of room for personal initiative in an open and flexible work culture. Furthermore, we offer you:
- Good work-life balance, partly due to flexible working hours and 28 vacation days with full-time employment;
- Company laptop, so you can work where and when you want;
- Everything is well arranged for your old age through our own pension fund;
- Personal budget for, for example, more vacation days, a bicycle or extra salary;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities. With us you will not find rigid positions and clear-cut development paths, but flexible roles and a lot of freedom of choice when it comes to team, location and activities;
- Bonuses based on the operating profit and your individual performance;
- A competitive salary based on your skills and years of relevant experience.
Are you our new Computational Design specialist? We would like to meet you! Upload your motivation and resume via the application button. Make sure relevant work experience is clearly reflected in your application.
Would you like to know more about the job / application procedure? Mail to [email protected]