Compliance Risk & Credit Controller
Career jump for credit controller with 3 to 5 years experience that wants to bring our credit control team to the next level. 36 or 40hrs p/w │good development opportunities
The position of Credit risk and compliance controller is an excellent opportunity to get to know our company and bring your analytic skills into practice. You will be part of a small team of 3 controllers responsible for the credit control processes for the Dutch –, and some of our foreign entities. In the near future also the compliance review process will be supported by the team.
Your role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
Co-drive the implementation of the Third Party Assessment (TPA) process;
- Perform Third Party Assessments and credit checks;
- Support project management with bright insights in financial health of (potential) customers;
- Streamline global (master) customer data management;
- Support the credit process and implement automation of reminder letters;
- Maintain a close working relationship with your finance and business colleagues.
You want to be part of an international company that enhances society together. You like to work in a result driven, but friendly and open atmosphere. You like it when your own initiatives are appreciated and where you have development opportunities to further grow as a professional. Also you are capable working from our Head-office in Amersfoort.
To be succesfull in the role you have:
- Bachelor in Economics, Finance & Control, Business administration (MER) or related field;
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience;
- Proven ability to assess company’s financial health based on limited indicators;
- Proven training in and knowledge of compliance rating processes and software;
- A critical mind-set in combination with the drive to deliver accurate results;
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch, having a valid work for a minimum of three years;
- Knowledge of BvD/Moody’s tooling is a plus.
Royal HaskoningDHV provides you an atmosphere in which collegiality and the development of the organization and employees are key factors. We work with a focus on your personal skills development and assessment and you can also join our Young Professional Program or become part of Young Royal HaskoningDHV.
We combine these development opportunities with an excellent flexible benefits package and alternative workplace strategies like a personal bonus scheme, pension fund, profit sharing, allowance for a company bike, flexible working hours in 40 (preferred) or 36 hrs, a laptop and modern office facilities.
We also provide
you travel service from NS Amersfoort Central station and a modern open office
space in a nice forestry surrounding. Grab a (healthy) meal or fruit juice from
our restaurant, enjoy running/ biking facilities or maybe one of the workshops
from one of your colleagues.
Easy apply with your resumé or linkedin profile before 21 of October.
After a pre-screening you will mostly have 1 or 2 meetings with the hiring manager or the team.
We aim to finish all steps in a 3-4 weeks time period.
For more information, you can contact Erik Suurmond, Team Manager Credit control, on 06-24572100.
Acquisition through an agency
is not appreciated!
The work of engineers can be found all around you. Switch on a light, travel to work, drink a clean glass of water. The world class solutions of our engineers make lives better and brighter. Our work contributes to the sustainable development of the communities we work all over the world. We believe meaningful solutions can only be created in collaboration with our partners, clients and stakeholders. Together, we deliver innovative, sustainable answers to today's world challenges.
Royal HaskoningDHV has a large international portfolio that requires strong Finance support, both front office business controlling, management reporting, as well as back office accounting and statutory reporting. About 210 staff work within Finance, spread over 15 countries.