As BIM Manager for water related projects you will work on the implementation of BIM for the APAC region and align with the global BIM Level 2 vision. In projects you are responsible for the process and system technical setup and the coordination of the BIM specific aspects. As a BIM Manager or Coordinator, you have close contact with the project engineers, modelers, but also with external parties (Clients, suppliers, subcontractors, architectural firms and engineering firms that act as aspect consultants).
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree, in Engineering (Civil /Hydraulic) or equivalent
• 5 to 10 years work experience in managing BIM projects
• Proficient in Revit, Civil3D and other BIM software
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Capable in developing BIM implementation and standards
• Keen on innovative tools and process to improve current practice
• Location: Vietnam (Hanoi or HCMC) or Indonesia (Jakarta)
• Assists the Project Manager with the Pre Contract BIM Execution Plan for Proposals
• Responsible for the setting up the entire BIM Process and the technical BIM uses.
• Sets up and manage BIM workflow, communication platform, common data environment, project folders, document management system.
• Writes and updates BIM Execution Plan and consults other stakeholders.
• Sets up and prepare all aspect models.
• Responsible for interdisciplinary clash detection and making clash reports.
• Prepares design meetings and presents clash reports.
• Consults BIM Coordinators on how to meet BIM Goals and BIM Uses/ Deliverables.