Are you familiar with application management and do you have affinity with GIS? Do you want to strengthen society and further develop your talents? Are you the connecting link between internal customers and external IT suppliers regarding GIS applications? Are you looking for a new challenge within a dynamic international work environment where professional development and coaching are central? Then this is your chance!
We are a leading project management, engineering and consultancy firm. With more than 6,000 professionals, our company provides global consultancy services to governments and large companies from 150 offices in 35 countries.
Digital engineering is increasingly an integral part of the services we offer our customers. Within Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) we work with the latest technology; from augmented reality to parametric design and from drones to artificial intelligence. Digitization is not the goal in this, but a way of working to remain at the forefront of digital consultancy in order to achieve an even greater and more sustainable impact on society.
Our Corporate Group of 110 colleagues is supported by various professional suppliers such as TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), our preferred IT outsourcing partner. Our mission is to provide targeted expertise. We do this by providing innovative, future-proof and cost-effective solutions. Royal HaskoningDHV is a partner of ESRI and we use the ArcGIS platform for our GIS solutions, in our internal processes and in serving our customers.
What are you going to do?
You are our connecting link between internal customers and external IT suppliers when it comes to GIS software. You connect the (functional) questions to the (technical) solutions and manage these processes. Some examples would be:
- Coordinating application management.
- Facilitating all operational activities towards our IT outsourcing partner.Coordinating user management: you stay up to date with the latest software, monitor lifecycle management and, in collaboration with our IT architects, you translate these developments into targeted services.
- Communicating our vision and knowledge of trends and developments in the field of application management (and GIS).
Key skills: IT process knowledge (ITIL), affinity with GIS application
architecture, coordinating skills, structured way of working, organizational
- You stimulate the transformation of the current application management to a more efficient and effective way of collaboration.
- Communicating the wishes and requirements of the business and responding to new wishes and developments.
- Generate ideas, functional requirements and supplier roadmaps to promote the adoption of new products or services.
- Provide functional application support and participate in functional discussions.
- Organize and participate in our corporate GIS Governance Board.
Key skills: communication and organization skills, (some) functional
knowledge, analytical approach / 'helicopter view', thinking in processes.
Management of suppliers
- Facilitating contract extension processes.
- Maintaining contacts and partnerships to enable good cooperation, quality of service and innovation, for example through participation in supplier events (through frequent contacts and periodic evaluation with account managers).
Key Skills: Dedicated, reliable, open-minded, and easy to approach.
Who you are?
You have experience in application management, with GIS products & technology. You also recognize yourself in the following:
- You are a team player who thrives based on close cooperation.
- You are eager to learn / drive to develop yourself.
- Processes management is one of your key talents.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (must have).
- You are flexible and driven to further develop yourself and the company.
- Completed (technical) education at higher vocational or university level.
- You have general IT knowledge such as ITIL processes.
- You preferably have experience with ESRI products (desktop, Cloud and server) or others such as FME and Cyclomedia.
What we offer
We offer a pleasant and stimulating work atmosphere, professional mentoring and coaching, short internal lines, collegiality and development of the employees and organization are the most important factors.
We reward and assess based on personal competences and our training options have been expanded. We value responsibility and results. Above all, we believe in a culture of growth, respect and clarity. We also offer a lot of freedom of function, ownership and the space to put forward your own ideas.
We combine this with an excellent package of flexible employment conditions and a good work-life balance. You have options for working from home, flexible working hours and the option to a 32 to 40 hour workweek.
There is much more to share ... so:
If you are interested, please contact Joke Blankenstijn, Applications Manager, Workplace Solutions, +31 (0) 88-3483782 or apply directly online.