NACO is looking for a qualified Airside Special Systems Engineer to strengthen the airport engineering team.
NACO, Netherlands Airport Consultants which is part of the business line Maritime and Aviation of the RHDHV Group, is a worldwide recognized firm active in the field of consultancy, planning and design of airports and its associated facilities. With state-of-the-art expertise and long-term experience in the field of airport development, NACO has gained a leading position in this challenging, international market. NACO has been involved with airport projects at more than 550 airports worldwide.
Within NACO, the sector Airport Civil Engineering forms a multidisciplinary team that assists its international clients (airport authorities, governments, private sector) with development of airport civil infrastructure and it’s associated airside systems.
Due to an increasing demand worldwide for our technical advisory services, NACO is looking for a qualified Airside Special Systems Engineer to strengthen the airport engineering team.
As an Airside Special Systems Engineer you will be will be tasked with delivering high quality results within multidisciplinary project teams. Your responsibilities will include working closely with our clients, colleagues and other key stakeholders to deliver optimal results and implement our vision to be the “World’s leading Aviation Consultant”
You will be executing multidisciplinary design and consultancy assignments covering special airport systems disciplines including:airfield ground lighting (AGL) and flood lighting systems, apron systems (400 Hz, VGDS, PBB’s), navigational aids (NAVAIDS) and telecommunication systems.
Besides the project related works, it is expected that you will also be involved in proposals and participate in the development of the business and the sector.
You will be based in The Netherlands or in South Africa.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Good understanding of Airport processes and airport technical solutions and the relevant technical developments and innovations in the special airside systems discipline;
- Good understanding of relevant current technical standards and regulations (ICAO);
- 3- 5 years working experience on special airport systems projects;
- Knowledge of and experience with methodical designs in accordance with best international practices;Good understanding of planning, design and construction processes;
- Strong communicative skills in Dutch and English, written and verbal;Willing to travel for work.
- Advisory skills and understanding of the complex relationship between stakeholders and consultant
- Characteristics of a good team player;
- Inspiration and improvisation talents;
- A structured, creative and goal-oriented working attitude;
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills;Strong analytical ability;
- To apply for this function is it expected that you already have a resident and working permit for the Netherlands or South Africa.
NACO offers an international working environment where you will be part of a team with world class expertise in the field of Airport Design and Consultancy. Our working culture is characterized by good team spirit, professionality, dedication and enthusiasm for the exciting world of aviation and airports. NACO offers flexible and competitive terms for employment.
For more information about this position you can contact Jelmer van der Meer on 088-3481414.