Recruiter/ HR Consultant India
Enhancing Society Together starts with connecting people. Will you come and join us?
Are you searching for a challenging position which combines thinking, feeling and a hands-on approach in a global organisation which greatly values sustainability? Can you be a part of a transformation journey in a business with huge digital and innovation ambitions?
Do you have a passion for recruiting the right workforce for the business? Do you wish to venture to recruit outside of country borders?
As a part of the global recruitment team, you will
play a key role in Talent Acquisition and being an HR partner for our business in
Mumbai. As a recruiter in the AMEI Region, you will champion the change for
sourcing talent across borders. You will be responsible for the provision of
staffing as well as be instrumental in bringing our strategic workforce
planning initiatives into action.
If the above interests you, Royal HaskoningDHV might be the right fit for you. Our HR team seeks to become even more professional and is working hard to increase the value it adds to the company.
The Recruiter/HR Consultant’s tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- All people processes across BUs
- Ensure compliance with local legislation around recruitment
- Work towards a digital and innovative system for recruitment
- Build and actively manage the stakeholder network to analyze business requirement and align and report on servcie performance
- Guide line management with recruitment and HR matters
- Encourage collaboration to create and maintain the right climate for sourcing the right calibre of candidates
- Ensure a strong connection with HR colleagues in the Region
- Together with the global recruitment team Implement Global HR recruitment processes in collaboration with Regional HR
- Collaborate with the global recruitment team on topics like process improvements and facilitation of a global way of working and servicing internal clients.
- Drive continuous improvement in HR processes & services
You have solid experience in recruitment and general HR. You understand the importance of speed in an innovation environment. You know how to use your expertise and communication skills to generate results. You have an understanding of what it takes recruit for a highly competitive environment. You are able to recruit staff who are fit for purpose. You excel at connecting the right people to the right jobs. You have a pleasant and natural way of collaborating with various people and you feel comfortable in your interactions with people representing different cultures. In addition, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- An HR Diploma or degree or equivalent in a relevant field;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational organization;
- Solid experience and proven track record in recruitment delivery;
- Change and/or HR Consultancy skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing (business English);
- Proactive, efficient, friendly team player attitude;
- Resilience with high energy levels and high tolerance to stressful situations;
- Flexible beyond a regular work day and beyond a standard job description;
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging position and experience the transformation journey which we are on. In this role you can interact with various HR colleagues, nationally and internationally. You will also interact with the business. Human capital is the basis of our success. A great combination of thinking and doing, growth and development, challenge and be challenged, in a global organisation.
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. We are eager to innovate and co-create. Our networked organization of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. The behaviors that we like to see and display are curiosity, recognition and trust. We treat each other with respect and we recognize each other for who we are and what we do. We value teamwork, ownership and empowerment. We are responsible for our own results. Every person is a source of inspiration, every person in our company has the possibility to make a difference, from designing new business models to creating scalable solutions that solve the world’s most pressing issues. Together we create a future to be proud of.
Wish to submit an application for the job?