- Responsible for Cost Estimate for the project
- Develop for different phases in design a Cost Estimate, based on engineering drawings.
Prepares and update , at appropriate intervals, estimates of construction cost and documents assumptions for clients and project manager.
- Develop different level of accuracy and contingency levels based on Project needs.
- Seek market information on equipment packages for cost estimation
- Works closely with project team and clients to collaborate throughout the planning and design process to lead and ensure an effective approach to designing to cost budgets.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal are required
- Support development of Cost Data base based on previous projects and market data
- Develops a Basic of Estimate in which the assumptions and exclusion of the estimate based on Project needs
- Support BIM team in linking Cost Estimate to BOQ of the 3D model.
- Support Procurement team in evaluating Tender packages and BOQ.
- Fluent in English both Passive and Active
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical/ Electrical. Quantity Surveyor is prefer.
- Has more than 5 years as an QS MEP in consultant industry
- High degree of proficiency in data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent abilities in MS Office
- Has minimum basic knowledge in Engineering Construction
- Familiar with Procurement Process
- Ability to work in team and independently.