Lisette Heuer holds the positions of Global Director Resilience and Global Water Strategy Director and, as such, is member of the global Business Line Water Management Team of Royal HaskoningDHV.
Lisette has over two decades’ experience in creating and implementing visionary (business) strategies focused on water and nature. She is a strong global collaborator – connecting and engaging people from all over the world on the latest insights and innovations for enhancing climate and water resilience. Her track record includes strategy development and implementation, consultancy, project and programme management, restructuring and change management, line management and acquisitions in the water sector.
After studying Civil Engineering at TU Delft and graduating with a MSc degree specialising in hydrology and water management in 1997, Lisette started her career at the Province of Northern Brabant as a civil servant in flood defences in 1998, before moving to Royal HaskoningDHV in 1999.
Lisette has previously held positions as Chief Officer Operations, Technical Director and Director Advisory Group Water Management & Ecology Northern-Netherlands at Royal HaskoningDHV, and was Interim Manager at the Dutch Water Authority Noorderzijlvest. She is a member of various committees focusing on sector needs in innovation, scientific research and education at universities for civil engineering, built environment, climate change and sustainable development. Lisette’s current focus is on driving further business growth in Royal HaskoningDHV, particularly in (flood) resilience for highly complex urban environments via innovation and digital solutions.
- 20 Oct 2020Rebuilding Better what’s sand got to do with it?
- 08 Jul 2020Water at the front and centre of Unilever’s business
- 09 Jun 2020Symbiotic industry ecosystem for water-secure communities
- 10 Apr 20206 insights on enhancing Resilience in Cities: Everyone has a role to play!
- 20 Feb 2020Resilience in Cities: the real impacts of water and climate change risks
- 20 Feb 2020New Game Plan: From Protection to Risk Reduction to Resilience