With a strong reputation for designing and managing development of ports, shipyards, dry docks, port terminals and other maritime structures, we are commissioned to work on many high profile projects on behalf of public and private developers at locations across the world, making us the first port of call for maritime consultancy.
We are renowned for designing state-of-the-art ship-to-shore facilities, including RoRo terminal layouts for marshalling, weighbridges, berthing, fender and entrance gate facilities, and specialist applications for fast ferry, cruise vessels and passenger walkways.
View services related to Marine Design & Construction below.
Services within this area
- Assessment of High Structures
- Dry Docks
- Maritime Geotechnical Engineering
- Marine Structures and Pipelines
- Dock and Lock Gates
- Floating Dock Facilities
- Maritime: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Maritime Structures Design
- Masts and Towers: Maintenance Inspections
- Masts and Towers: New Sites
- Remote Site Inspections
- Seismic Design and Engineering
- Underwater and Diving Services