Our multi-disciplined engineering teams experience allows us to provide advice and solutions to a varied range of industrial installations and applications.
This achieves an overall benefit the project delivery and ensured the facility has the appropriate environment, resilience in its support services, is energy efficient and has a level of adaptability for the future.
Working together with key clients and other specialist contractors throughout the UK and are experienced in the following specific areas and applications:
- component manufacturing & assembly
- engine test cells
- training facilities
- labaratories & cleanrooms
- electrical power grading stuides for existing sites; identifying current operating conditions, any potential issues and the capability to accommodate future requirements
- process M&E support systems
- environmental control systems