Join us and other key players in the water industry at the SWAN workshop at the WWEM (Water & Wastewater Environmental Monitoring) 2018 in Telford, UK on November 21. The workshop is for companies and individuals who are involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring.
Aquasuite’s Business Development Director at Royal HaskoningDHV, Tom Woolley will present on how catchments can be used as intelligent storage to prevent CSO spills and improve wastewater treatment and efficiency. You will learn how to manage your networks better with existing assets and tools using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- By attending the SWAN workshop, participants will be able to:
- Gain insights on the most pressing, water service challenges
- Learn about the latest, integrated smart water and wastewater solutions
- Hear real-life, water company case studies and best practice experiences
- Directly engage and network with water company and industry leaders through interactive roundtables
Don’t miss out on the interactive workshop and the opportunity to hear from leading experts.Register here for the SWAN workshop.
The Smart Water Networks Forum (SWAN) is the leading hub for the smart water sector. SWAN brings together key players in the water sector to collaborate and accelerate the use of data-driven solutions in water and wastewater networks worldwide.
WEMM 2018 event informationWednesday 21st November 2018 - 9.00am - 5.30pm (Networking Party from 4.30pm - 5.30pm)
Thursday 22nd November 2018- 9.00am - 4.30pm
For locations and directions click here
Meet us at the SWAN pavilion stand 50 & 51.