Helping societies in transitionOur world is in transition. Faced with the challenges created by scarcity of resources, climate change, urban redevelopment, traffic management and more, there is a desperate need for new ways of thinking and new ideas.
Our innovation strategy and action programme focus our response. Through innovation, our projects are embedding smart solutions, pioneering technologies, resilience, flexibility and future functionality for businesses and communities across the world.
Smart solutionsInnovation is integral to our business. We recognise its importance in everything we do. We question, explore alternatives and we challenge ourselves and others. We create new approaches and apply ideas across disciplines for smarter outcomes.
Innovation helps our business thrive through renewing and adapting our products, services business models and processes. The resulting solutions are quicker to implement, safer, of higher quality, or more sustainable. They may require less resources or produce fewer emissions.
Strategic agendaWe are recognised as a leader in innovation. To maintain this position, we have developed a strategic innovation agenda.
In building the best teams, we are developing a culture which supports innovation and maximises co-creation. To excel in our operations, we are applying the innovation funnel to do the right things in an efficient way. We are sharing and commercialising product and process innovations to achieve leading market positions.
Action programmeTo stimulate our innovation culture, we recognise and celebrate individual innovations, communicating them across our business. We highlight our innovations through examples and insight which we share with clients and partners. We regularly enter and win industry awards. These activities showcase what innovation means to Royal HaskoningDHV, what it is achieving and how it benefits society.
We are creating a structure to develop our innovation pipeline. It includes an ideas bank and more collective involvement to increase momentum. We will be using a criteria-based tool to assist in decision making and are clarifying the steps required to successfully move ideas through the innovation funnel from concept to implementation.
Innovation is a collaborative process, inspiring our colleagues and our associates. We work in partnership with clients, universities and knowledge institutions and are applying for grants and funding to extend our involvement in ground-breaking research.
- 26 Nov 2020Royal HaskoningDHV delighted to see Dogger Bank Wind Farm phases
- 16 Nov 2020Royal HaskoningDHV Leads North Falls Offshore Wind Farm EIA and HRA
- 30 Sep 2020Royal HaskoningDHV Digital launched to deliver digital consultancy and software solutions
- 14 Sep 2020buildingSMART Appoints Bart Brink to Lead the Digital Twins Working Group
- 16 Jul 2020Launch Dutch Corporate PPA Collective
- 15 Jul 2020Water professionals see perspective in sharing data and models in the Watercloud
- 03 Jul 2020World’s first 3D printed FRP footbridge paves way for circular composites
- 10 Jun 2020Royal HaskoningDHV and Arup advise Dutch Rijkswaterstaat on upgrade of busiest Van Brienenoord Bridge
- 29 Oct 2019New way to fight plastic pollution revealed
- 04 Jul 2019A sustainable future for Oman’s southern region